Thursday, July 16, 2009

Taz the little Wookie!


Well about a month ago our sweet little dog Shaggy Doo was hit by a car hear on main street, and ever since then we wanted to get a new dog. Well our first try was a no go. We pick up a dog from the animal shelter. He was a Chiuaua mix, still in his puppy stage, and was very cute. We named him Pedro. But unfortunatly he kelpt snipping at my kids, and making big messes. SO we took him back. And just this past monday we stopped by the animal shelter again, where we found this very cute and fun loving Yorkie. He was just do darn cute that we fell in love with him and brought him home. I took the kids with me this time to make sure that the dog would be good with them. And he was. Joseph and Hyrum just love him. He was a stray, but apparently his is house broken, and is very mild tempered. He is a lot of fun. We named him Taz. Although the next day after starring at him for a while he started to look alot like Cheubacca. But taz was already stuck by then. SO he is Taz the Wookie. I know I am a werdie but I like to give my pets long names. I had a cat named Missy Cecilia Fritzwald Pew III, and our Dog was Shaggy Douglas Doo. Its all about the name. Anyways, we love our new dog, and are looking forward to lots of happy new memories with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment