Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life.....

Things have been going pretty darn good lately!! Jared has been at his job for the past 2 weeks, he lost all of his hair from the chemo. And is hopefully getting better. I am going to enjoy the last week of my summer break befor a start school again. I have been so lazy, it feels nice. I am going to miss not stressing over finishing school assignments, and reading books for fun. The kids are driving me crazy, but I sure do love them. Joseph gets to start Kindergarden this comming up school year, and Hyrum will still be in pre-school. We are trying to help Jospeh with his abc's but are getting little progress. Any hints? Life is great!!

1 comment:

  1. YOU MUST GO HERE MRS. COLLINS FOR GLORIA'S BOOK, I JUST GOT ACCEPTED ONTO AMAZON.COM: http://www.amazon.com/WHERE-Leslie-Siegel-Blogger-Gossip/dp/B002AD1GZ8 Please let me know what you think. You will love to see Gloria and sister Donna Wood in real life color and their story told by me, a girl who was their pal in another life, never knew them in life, only in death, strange, in another lifetime. Love to you all. Leslie Siegel Blogger Novelist

    ReplyDelete