Tuesday, June 30, 2009

See what happens when you don't meet your yearly quota!!


So, Jared and I have been married for almost 8 years. And every year since then someone in our small little family has been to the hospital for some reason or another. 2001-2002- with our baby girl who is in heaven, 2003- when I broke my arm. 2004- Joseph and his 7 weeks in the NICU. 2005-more of Jospeh. 2006-Hyrum, and surgeries. 2007- Jospeh's intestinal surgery, Hyrum and his cleft repair. 2008-Hospital Free!!!! And all because we went a whole year with out any hospital visits we get the WHAMMY!!! Jared gets Cancer, so now we are regulars at the hospital. I think that our little family keeps the university hospitals in business. Some day you will see a Collins wing at those hospitals. So, Jared and I were talking and have come to the conclusion, that we must keep our yearly quota filled. So every year someone is going to break something or need stitches, just so that we don't get the big whammy again. Sounds like a plan.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that it won't be a hard battle and that you and your family can grow stronger through this experience. I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man oh man Mary. I keep you guys in my heart and prayers.

    Great Family picture though. Love it! You will be a great Nurse and are a great person, mom, and wife it sounds like!

    West

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how that plan works out. If it works, we all need to know about it. :) You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Love you.

    ReplyDelete